I just found one crawling in my bed and I killed it. I am a very clean person and I do not know how it ended up in my bed. It was small and a greyish color. Should I be worried?
They are not dangerous. Their pincers can hardly penetrate the skin. They do however inject poison via their front legs. This is not dangerous but some people might have some kind of reaction.
Incoming search terms:
- house centipede dangerous
- Are House Centipedes Harmful
- are centipede in the house dangerous
- centepede are they dangerous
- centipedes in the house danger
- house centipede are they dangerous
- i just found a centipede in my house
- which centipedes are dangerous