How to get rid of house centipedes?
There are many ways to get rid of the house centipede. When you spot one in your place the first thing you need to do is investigate if you have more. Remember they can lay up-to 150 eggs so seeing one could mean there are many!
If you do have an infestation you need to make sure you do not have any water leaks or other moist problems that attracts them. Resolving those is the first step. The best way to spot moist problems are:
- Condensation on cold surfaces
- Damp patches on walls and ceilings
- Musty smells
You can check with an Electronic hygrometer if you have problems or ask an expert. If you do have moist problems try to resolve them before you attempt to eradicate the house centipede.
The options to get ride on the house centipedes include:
They live on small insects and spiders. Ensuring you don’t have these around will trigger a migration to another house which solves your problem. You obviously need to keep your house free to avoid a return.
The best way to use these is to create a barrier around the house. Clear out vegetation and create a zone around your property with outside insecticides. You can also get insecticides for inside. Check your local supplier and the product to determine it’s best use.
The cheapest way is to kill them each time you see one. It can take a long time and you need to combine other methods like keeping the house dry or starvation.
The more expensive option. A specialist will be able to get them all removed. Call up a few and let them quote you so you get the best price possible. When you have a real infestation this is often the best option.
So you want to know how to get rid of house centipedes?
Rating: Buy ToDay
Incoming search terms:
- how to get rid of house centipedes
- how to get rid of house centipede
- getting rid of house centipede
- get rid of house centipedes
- getting rid of house centipedes
- how to rid from house centipedes
- how do house centipede get in your house
- house centipede hard to get rid of?
- house centipedes on the outside of a house
- how to get rid of centipedes in the house